The Reddick Library provides remote printing from your laptop or other mobile device. You can send your documents from inside the library or from home. Click HERE then follow the instructions below.
1. Enter your “User Info” which is any unique name or title you choose, e.g. “Kelly S.”, “term paper”, “resume”, “invitation”, etc. If you are printing from a mobile device please read the separate instructions on the website.
2. Select your document. This can be from a location on your laptop or a URL from a website. Sorry, you cannot print from a password protected website such as your email or bank.
3. Click on the arrow for the next page.
4. Select the number of copies and which pages you want printed. For Excel or Power Point documents, choose “Select Type” for more options.
5. Click on the arrow for the next page. Your pages will be counted.
6. When you are ready, click on the green printer button.
7. You will receive a reference number and your document will be sent to the printer. It may take a few minutes to show up at the print station.
8. Go to the print station in the library to pay for and receive your copies. The cost is $.25 per page.
Items will stay in the queue for just two hours.
Publisher and microsoft Works documents cannot be printed at this time.
Click here for a full list of formats that can be printed.